Logisitc: Customs and Transport Coordinator
The Customs and Transport Coordinator tracks all imports and ensures MTNDEWDS (Orage and Peppermint Cycling Co) customs compliance for all markets. Handles land, air and sea transport. He ensures that he always has up-to-date customs expertise.
- Track and coordinate all shipments from the point of origin to the final destination (USA, Canada and Europe) by air, sea or courier.
- Perform data entry into the system to allow the dissemination of information within the company.
- Verify the documentary compliance of the import before transmitting it to customs brokers.
- Sending export files to our partner warehouses
- Perform customs classification (HS code) and customs rate confirmation of collections and promotional items.
- Verification of customs and textile information to the system.
- Responsible for Ruling requests (customs ruling) for ambiguous styles and/or possibility of customs relief.
- Perform drawback claims (Canada and USA).
- Perform customs documents during export, transfer and Sales Orders (commercial invoice, Certificate of origin, B-13).
- Enter MIDs into the system
- Responsible for payments, at import, to our suppliers
- Preparation of bank conciliations.
- Preparation of monthly account analyzes (expenses paid in advance, accrued expenses, other accounts receivable).
- Reconciliation of web transactions (prepayments vs deliveries)
- Costing confirmations
- Adjustment to the books of the value of inventories in transit
- Assistance with the end-of-year preparation file (review mission), various analyzes (being able to explain the discrepancies)
- Preparation of form TP-1086
- Preparation of 1099-MISC slips for US suppliers.
- Logistics experience
- Accounting experience (Asset)
- Recognized for being an Organized person
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative and be action-oriented
- Have the ability to structure and synthesize information, manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to establish good interpersonal relationships both internally and externally and ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Bilingualism (French + English)
- Being passionate about the outdoor industry, (an asset)
- Great employee discounts in the outdoor industry
- Central location, near the Parc de la Fontaine
- Dynamic team with social club
- Group insurance
- Flexible hours
- hybrid working mode
Please submit CV's / Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org