E-commerce Customer Service Team Lead - Full Time
We are looking for a E-commerce Customer Service Team Lead with an interest in sports and outdoors.
You Will lead the Customer Support Team - Which has a primary responsibility of supporting our online customers when they have questions or need help, and doing so in a timely, hands-on and resourceful Head of Customer Support to join our talented team.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Guide customers through their online transaction;
- Advise customers and accompany them in the transaction online or over the phone;
- Provide after-sales service; Feedback, Troubleshooting, Information;
- Receive complaints and feedback;
- Ensure customer retention
- Process web orders and follow up with internal departments.
- Record and manage return and exchange requests.
Ensure we maintain a high standard of service for all our online customers:
- Develop Customer Support Agents to be product knowledge experts and to provide consistently super high-quality lever of support at all times.
- Review and approves Warranty claims in accordance with policies
- Communicate customers issues to the various departments concerned.
Participate in we operational activities to support the online sales
- Process order cancellations
- Ensure the proper functioning of returns and refunds
- Ensure the proper functioning of our inventory systems (ERP)
- 1 to 3 years experience un customer support
- Fluent in French and English (Spoken and written)
- Ability to do several task at a time
- Positive attitude,Energetic, Solution oriented, organized
- Good knowledge of the ski and bike industry (A bonus)
By joining our team, you become part of a dynamic and growing company culture where you can experiment throughout your career in addition to enjoying many advantages
- Group insurance
- Employee assistance Program
- Group RRSP
- Hybrid work / Flexible Hours
- Great Employee discounts in the outdoor industry
- Central location, neat the Parc Lafontaine
- Dynamic team with Social Club
Please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, address your email to Annabel Dufour-Brown, Web Manager. Only selected candidates will be contacted.