The Content Creator will work closely with the marketing team in creating and developing successful social media content and executing them to perfection.
You live and breathe the mountain lifestyle, are a proactive, smart thinker with fresh ideas? That's what it takes to work with us! Orage is looking for a Content Creator with a strong sense of current trends and a passion for content production, storytelling and social media.
What you will do
- Responsible for the ideation, creation & editing of content for Orage’s and Peppermint Cycling's social media; Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok and LinkedIn.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, will help optimize the social calendar, ensuring consistent content is posted daily on all channels and are of high quality that meets brand standards.
- Collaborate in the strategy and conceptualization of content pieces that meet brand objectives as needed.
- Work collaboratively with a team of creatives from ideation to execution – helping to ensure ideas are created and brought to life.
- Community management: respond to comments, messages and reviews in a timely, tactful and thoughtful manner.
- Interact regularly with communities, encouraging discussion and participation in order to increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Attend brand events to create and share content.
- Identify new trends and opportunities as they emerge on social and quickly ideate and create concepts for social content.
- Use research, data, and creative insights to create and iterate content.
- Influencer research and outreach.
- Analyze content success and implement changes when needed to ensure content is evolving and elevating the Orage and Peppermint Cycling brands.
- Support Web and Marketing departments when needed.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, social media, communications or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of the outdoor industry.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience creating content for social media working within a marketing team or agency.
- Experience in community management in the retail or e-commerce industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge and experience working with multiple social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Proficiency with the following tools/software: Google Trends, Google Analytics, Editing software, Photoshop/ Canva, Facebook Business Manager.
- Advanced video editing skills.
- Excellent English and French writing and communication skills
- A sense of aesthetics, love for excellent copywriting, and witty communication.
- Strong attention to detail, project management and time management skills.
- Ability to grasp future digital technology trends and act on them proactively.
By joining our team, you become part of a dynamic and growing company culture where you can experiment throughout your career in addition to enjoying many advantages.
- Group insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Group RRSP.
- Hybrid work / Flexible Hours.
- Great Employee discounts in the outdoor industry.
- Central location, neat the Parc Lafontaine.
- Dynamic team with Social Club.
Please send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, address your email to Emilie Tetreault. Only selected candidates will be contacted.