Content and Sport MKTG Manager
Orage is currently on the lookout for a multidisciplinary employee to help build and create content for its branding. We are looking for someone creative who will have talent in storytelling, photography and content production. This person will spend his time building with our Marketing Director, Artistic Director, brand athletes and ambassadors.
- Creating unique identity aligned with the brand to ensure our sustained growth.
- Develop and execute content around the brand asset, the athletes and ambassadors team.
- Maintain relationship with our global athletes and ambassadors.
- Act as a key conduit between athletes and brand to develop positive relationship and maximize ROI with our athletes and ambassadors.
- Design and execute social media strategy through authentic content competitive analysis and optimization
- Produce, collect, catalogue and distribute all content on the digital platforms (photography, video, copy...)
- Create and maintain sport MKTG and asset accumulation for athletes.
- Photograph athletes and ambassadors on location for asset accumulation and content .
- Manage all the social media and help athletes to share their stories and content.
- Manage and organize all the digital content
- Compose copy for all the digital platform and social media.
- Research, compile and analyse media analytics to ensure best class engagement and strong YOY growth existing and emerging social platforms.
- Produce photos and video shoot for campaign or smaller marketing initiatives. Creative direction, scouting location, etc.
- Editorial photographer skilled in lifestyle, action shot and studio.
- Coordinate marketing team request for samples, orders and local events
- Involve in the trade show organisation.