Customer Service Agent (In store + Online)
We are looking for a E-commerce Customer Service Agent with an interest in bike, and outdoors.
As a Customer Service Agent, You will have the primary responsibility of supporting our online customers when they have questions or need help in our Montreal Store and online.
- Respond to customer inquiries (By chat and email)
- Guide customers through their online transaction;
- Advise customers and accompany them in the transaction online or over the phone;
- Provide after-sales service; Feedback, Troubleshooting, Information;
- Receive complaints and feedback;
- Ensure customer retention
- Process web orders and follow up with internal departments.
- Record and manage return and exchange requests.
- Respond to in-store customers
- Provide technical advice according to customer needs
- monthly inventories
- 1 years experience in customer service
- Fluent in French and English (Spoken and written)
- Ability to do several task at a time
- Positive attitude,Energetic, Solution oriented, organized
- Good knowledge of the bike industry (A bonus)
By joining our team, you become part of a dynamic and growing company culture where you can experiment throughout your career in addition to enjoying many advantages
- Group insurance
- Employee assistance Program
- Group RRSP
- Hybrid work / Flexible Hours
- Great Employee discounts in the outdoor industry
- Central location, neat the Parc Lafontaine
- Dynamic team with Social Club
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, address your email to Elisabeth Vachon. Only selected candidates will be contacted.